- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Slum Upgrading Facility (SUF): Land and Slum Upgrading
The multi-stakeholder and multi-sector approach of the Slum Upgrading Facility provides a forum for the voices of poor communities and slum dwellers to be heard.
Based on the experience of implementing the SUF pilot project in Indonesia, the first and single most important issue to resolve for slum upgrading is secure land tenure.
Submit your review