- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Slum Upgrading Facility (SUF) , Local Finance Facilities
UN-HABITAT Slum Upgrading Facility Work plan 8. Explains what they are, how they will work and why they are important. A key element of the SUF Pilot Programme work is that of establishing local finance facilities with a specific remit to support slum upgrading.
These facilities are designed to improve access to credit for slum dwellers.
Submit your review