- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
The Councillor As Decision-maker: Handbook 3
This handbook, The Councillor as Decision-Maker, is one of the series of 12 and is intended for use primarily by trainers in national training institutions for local government or training units within local governments themselves.
As an additional assistance for trainers using these handbooks, the United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat) has published a companion Trainer’s Guide for Training of Elected Officials containing trainer’s notes and information prepared exclusively for the benefit of these trainers in planning workshops for local elected officials based on the handbooks.
Submit your review