- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
The Councillor As Decision-maker: Handbook 3
This handbook, The Councillor as Decision-Maker, is one of the series of 12 and is intended for use primarily by trainers in national training institutions for local government or training units within local governments themselves.
As an additional assistance for trainers using these handbooks, the United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat) has published a companion Trainer’s Guide for Training of Elected Officials containing trainer’s notes and information prepared exclusively for the benefit of these trainers in planning workshops for local elected officials based on the handbooks.
Submit your review