- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Supporting Local Action for Biodiversity
Loss of biodiversity is one of the world’s most pressing crises. Apart from its intrinsic value, biodiversity matters because it sustains the ecosystem services upon which human societies depend.
Supporting Local Action for Biodiversity: the Role of National Governments presents biodiversity decision-makers at the national level with practical information and advice on how to support and encourage biodiversity action at the local level.
Submit your review