- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Small Town Development Approaches, The Global Urban Economic Dialogue Series (Series title)
This publication is a collection of case studies which demonstrate successful approaches to small town development. The cases were screened for evidence that either the development strategy was successful, in economic, social, civic and/or environmental terms or that the strategy represented community economic development innovation (first or early use of a particular practice) or was distinct (unique among the alternatives for addressing a particular problem) within the local context.
Submit your review