- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Sao Paulo; A tale of two cities
UN-HABITAT’s new Cities and Citizens series examines urban inequality in the developing world through in-depth analysis of intercity data developed by UN-HABITAT and its partner institutions and on-the-ground interviews, insights and images. São Paulo: A Tale of Two Cities launches the series, providing a close look at this vast mega city of internal contradictions and complexities.
São Paulo has emerged as the economic powerhouse of Brazil, making huge advances in its socioeconomic and political sectors while remaining beset by inequalities and gaps in distributive justice.
Submit your review