- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Review of Existing Concepts of Water Governance and an Analysis of Pro-Poor Approaches in UN-HABITAT Interventions – Part 1
The purpose of this extensive review (Part I) is to provide the basis for defining a pro-poor water and sanitation governance framework and the tools required to improve UN-HABITAT efforts in favor of adequate water supply and sanitation services for the urban poor.