- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Review of Existing Concepts of Water Governance and an Analysis of Pro-Poor Approaches in UN-HABITAT Interventions – Part 1
The purpose of this extensive review (Part I) is to provide the basis for defining a pro-poor water and sanitation governance framework and the tools required to improve UN-HABITAT efforts in favor of adequate water supply and sanitation services for the urban poor.
Submit your review