Don't Miss >
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
Restore the Health of your Organisation – A Pratical Guide to Curing and Preventing Corruption in Local Governments and Communities , Volume 2. Process Facilitation Tools
The Guide uses a medical metaphor (prevention and cure) to describe a step-by-step strategic planning process to address corruption in local government:
- Triggering events, wake-up calls, urgent surgery;
- Building a guiding coalition;
- Diagnosis, planning courses of action and mobilizing resources;
- Field-testing and implementation;
- Impact evaluation, stabilization and on-going prevention. This approach is illustrated by a lead story & case studies. The Guide ends with 30 practical tools to help translate this approach into action.
Other books in "Governance" Themes:
Other books in "Capacity Building" Collection:
Submit your review