Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Restore the Health of your Organisation – A Pratical Guide to Curing and Preventing Corruption in Local Governments and Communities , Volume 2. Process Facilitation Tools
The Guide uses a medical metaphor (prevention and cure) to describe a step-by-step strategic planning process to address corruption in local government:
- Triggering events, wake-up calls, urgent surgery;
- Building a guiding coalition;
- Diagnosis, planning courses of action and mobilizing resources;
- Field-testing and implementation;
- Impact evaluation, stabilization and on-going prevention. This approach is illustrated by a lead story & case studies. The Guide ends with 30 practical tools to help translate this approach into action.
Other books in "Governance" Themes:
Other books in "Capacity Building" Collection:
Submit your review