- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
Realising The Human Rights To Water And Sanitation: A Handbook By The Un Special Rapporteur Catarina De Albuquerque
The Handbook will serve as a practical guide explaining the meaning and legal obligations that stem from the human rights to safe drinking water and sanitation, translating the often complicated legal language into information that can be readily understood by practitioners including government officials and members of civil society organizations.
It is presented in nine booklets, each of which discusses a particular topic. It is currently available in English and will soon be available online in Arabic, French, Spanish and Portuguese.