- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Quick Guides for Policy Makers 6; COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATIONS. The poor as agents of development
This Quick Guide examines how community organizations can be valuable and resourceful partners when it comes to finding viable solutions to their own housing problems.
It looks at how community organizations have developed in Asia, how they function and what tools they use, which are useful for policy makers, in particular in the context of decentralization.