- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
Quick Guides for Policy Makers 5; HOUSING FINANCE. Ways to help the poor pay for housing
This Quick Guide introduces some of the key concepts of formal housing finance and an overview of how both the formal and informal systems of delivering housing finance work especially with regard to the urban poor.
The guide provides insights to innovative ways in affordable housing finance for the urban poor living in Asia’s cities.