- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Quick Guides for Policy Makers 5; HOUSING FINANCE. Ways to help the poor pay for housing
This Quick Guide introduces some of the key concepts of formal housing finance and an overview of how both the formal and informal systems of delivering housing finance work especially with regard to the urban poor.
The guide provides insights to innovative ways in affordable housing finance for the urban poor living in Asia’s cities.
Submit your review