- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Quick Guides for Policy Makers 4 EVICTION: Alternatives to the whole-scale destruction of urban poor communities
This Quick Guide explores several practicable and replicable alternatives to evictions which are being tested, refined and scaled up by governments, community groups and support institutions in Asia.
In almost all cases, poor communities are central creative partners in these processes. The guide rpresents guidelines to help policy makers to build better formal procedures to minimize forced eviction.