- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Quick Guides for Policy Makers 2; LOW-INCOME HOUSING. Approaches to help the urban poor find adequate accomodation
This Quick Guide describes ways of addressing low-income housing. It reviews well – tried methods of improving the housing environments of people living in slums and informal settlements, and providing adequate housing for future generations living in Asia’s cities.
The guide examines considerations needed to improve these settlements, and to produce housing at a city-wide scale.