- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Quick Guides for Policy Makers 2; LOW-INCOME HOUSING. Approaches to help the urban poor find adequate accomodation
This Quick Guide describes ways of addressing low-income housing. It reviews well – tried methods of improving the housing environments of people living in slums and informal settlements, and providing adequate housing for future generations living in Asia’s cities.
The guide examines considerations needed to improve these settlements, and to produce housing at a city-wide scale.
Submit your review