- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Peer Review of the Implementation of UN-Habitat’s Medium-term Strategic and Institutional Plan (2008-2013)
By its decision 21/2 of 20 April 2007, the Governing Council (GC) of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) adopted the Medium-term Strategic and Institutional Plan (MTSIP) for 2008/2013. In the same decision the GC requested Executive Director of UN-Habitat to establish a peer-review process for the Plan. The present report is the final report on the results of the peer review. It reviews progress made in improving UN-Habitat strategies, programmes, organizational structures and procedures and gives recommendations for improving the implementation of MTSIP.
Submit your review