- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Peer Review of the Implementation of UN-Habitat’s Medium-term Strategic and Institutional Plan (2008-2013)
By its decision 21/2 of 20 April 2007, the Governing Council (GC) of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) adopted the Medium-term Strategic and Institutional Plan (MTSIP) for 2008/2013. In the same decision the GC requested Executive Director of UN-Habitat to establish a peer-review process for the Plan. The present report is the final report on the results of the peer review. It reviews progress made in improving UN-Habitat strategies, programmes, organizational structures and procedures and gives recommendations for improving the implementation of MTSIP.