- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Mid-term Review of the Global Land Tool Network Phase 2 Programme, October 2016
This Mid Term Review (MTR) report is meant to establish the progress made in the implementation of the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) Phase 2 Programme (2012-2017), covering the period of 2012-2015. The GLTN, a unit within UN-Habitat, is a partner-network of over seventy international institutions. It is established in 2006 and works to promote secure land and property rights for all, through the development of pro-poor and gender sensitive land tools. The GLTN’s Programme objective is to ensure that international organisations, UN-Habitat staff and related land Programmes including targeted national and local governments, are better able to improve tenure security of the urban and rural poor.
Submit your review