- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
Mid-Term Evaluation of the Implementation of UN-Habitat’s Strategic Plan, 2014-2019 (2/2017)
The evaluation assesses UN-Habitat’s progress towards the Plan’s strategic result, the extent to which the UN system reforms have affected the implementation of the Strategic Plan, the effectiveness of UN-Habitat in implementing the Strategic Plan at regional and country level, and the quality of UN-Habitat’s work, working under Delivering as One principles, the extent to which cross-cutting issues (human rights, gender equality, youth and climate change) are effectively integrated in design and implementation, the effectiveness and coherence of UN-Habitat, as a matrix organization, in delivering and achieving integrated approaches towards urbanization, and the changes and elements of continuity since the adoption of the Strategic Plan. In addition, the evaluation considers the extent to which UN-Habitat contributes to transformative change in relation to its strategic result, and assesses performance based on standard evaluation of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability.