- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
Mid-Term Evaluation of the Implementation of UN-Habitat’s Strategic Plan, 2014-2019 (2/2017)
The evaluation assesses UN-Habitat’s progress towards the Plan’s strategic result, the extent to which the UN system reforms have affected the implementation of the Strategic Plan, the effectiveness of UN-Habitat in implementing the Strategic Plan at regional and country level, and the quality of UN-Habitat’s work, working under Delivering as One principles, the extent to which cross-cutting issues (human rights, gender equality, youth and climate change) are effectively integrated in design and implementation, the effectiveness and coherence of UN-Habitat, as a matrix organization, in delivering and achieving integrated approaches towards urbanization, and the changes and elements of continuity since the adoption of the Strategic Plan. In addition, the evaluation considers the extent to which UN-Habitat contributes to transformative change in relation to its strategic result, and assesses performance based on standard evaluation of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability.
Submit your review