- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Mid-Term Evaluation of the Cities and Climate Change Initiative
This report represents the Mid-Term Evaluation of UN‑Habitat’s Cities and Climate Change Initiative. The Initiative was launched in 2008 and to date has been implemented in three phases: August 2008 to July 2010 (Phase I), August 2010 – December 2011 (Phase II), and January 2012 – December 2013 (Phase III).
Submit your review