- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Managing Urban Land Information , Learning from emergent practices
The document presents literature and project document reviews, informal interviews, contributions and discussions with key stakeholders and informants. The work was conducted between 2009-10 over a period of several months. This document also contains guidelines on sustainable land information for urban land management.
It is hoped that this study and the guides will contribute to the development of realistic land information projects that are sustainable and that support poor people in society and, especially, will help the sustainable development of cities.
Submit your review