- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Local Actions for Sustainable Development , Water and Sanitation in Asia-Pacific Region
This publication is aimed at supporting the country Governments of the Asian region in achieving the MDG relating to Water and Sanitation by sharing solutions which can be easily replicated, scaled up and sustainable besides being cost effective and innovative.
The experiences presented in the Publication provide a road map and serves as a guide book to all stakeholders not only in the Asian region but also to the other countries, who involved in improving the quality of life by promoting drinking water supply and safe sanitation.