- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Local Actions for Sustainable Development , Water and Sanitation in Asia-Pacific Region
This publication is aimed at supporting the country Governments of the Asian region in achieving the MDG relating to Water and Sanitation by sharing solutions which can be easily replicated, scaled up and sustainable besides being cost effective and innovative.
The experiences presented in the Publication provide a road map and serves as a guide book to all stakeholders not only in the Asian region but also to the other countries, who involved in improving the quality of life by promoting drinking water supply and safe sanitation.
Submit your review