- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
Land Readjustment Experiences in Turkey: Urban Legal Case Studies Volume 3
This report analyzes the potential and challenges of land readjustment in Turkey, looking at the specific difficulties related to the implementation of projects and providing recommendations to improve implementation and outcomes.
The methodology is based on a desktop study, in-depth interviews with selected experts and case studies on different uses of land readjustment. The desk study includes the findings of previous studies related to land readjustment; in particular, two surveys related to the use of land readjustment by Turk in 2003 and 2008. Turk’s questionnaire in 2003 surveyed 468 municipalities and 300 technical experts (surveying engineers and urban planners). The 2008 study surveyed 60 large municipalities.
Submit your review