- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Lake Victoria Region Water and Sanitation Intitiative , Rapid appraisal of water and Sanitation in 30 Selected Urban Centers
UN-HABITAT has been implementing the Water for African Cities Programme since 1999. The programme is a direct follow-up to the Cape Town Declaration, adopted by African Ministers in December 1997, addressing the urgent need for improved water management in urban areas of the continent.
Submit your review