- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Lake Victoria Region Water and Sanitation Intitiative , Rapid appraisal of water and Sanitation in 30 Selected Urban Centers
UN-HABITAT has been implementing the Water for African Cities Programme since 1999. The programme is a direct follow-up to the Cape Town Declaration, adopted by African Ministers in December 1997, addressing the urgent need for improved water management in urban areas of the continent.