- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Kenya Habitat Country Programme Document 2018-2021
The Kenya Habitat Country Programme Document (HCPD) 2018-2021 is in line with the UN-Habitat mandate under the Governing Council Resolution 21/2 of 2007 aimed at aligning UN-Habitat’s normative and operational activities at country level. Through HCDPs, UN-Habitat and respective countries jointly prioritise what is needed in human settlement development, including in the areas of housing, basic service delivery and improving the urban environment by ensuring that infrastructure is environmentally friendly.