- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Kenya Habitat Country Programme Document 2018-2021
The Kenya Habitat Country Programme Document (HCPD) 2018-2021 is in line with the UN-Habitat mandate under the Governing Council Resolution 21/2 of 2007 aimed at aligning UN-Habitat’s normative and operational activities at country level. Through HCDPs, UN-Habitat and respective countries jointly prioritise what is needed in human settlement development, including in the areas of housing, basic service delivery and improving the urban environment by ensuring that infrastructure is environmentally friendly.
Submit your review