- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Joint Mid-Term Evaluation of The Making Cities Sustainable and Resilient Project, 2016 – 2019 (5/2018)
This report summarizes the findings from the Mid-Term Evaluation (MTE) of Making Cities Sustainable and Resilient project enabled through EC DEVCO funding and jointly implemented by UN-Habitat and UNISDR. The project is planned for 36 months from 15 April 2016 to 14 April 2019 with a total budget of EUR7.500.000.
Submit your review