- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Information Work and Youth, Getting started guidelines Volume 2
This manual is about the core principles and procedures for the starting up of, delivery of, and monitoring of One Stop Youth Information Resource Services. Using the guidelines within this manual will enable service users (and potential users) to be the central focus of service delivery. The purpose of the working manual, therefore, is to act as a point of reference for good practice, providing a framework for assessing the quality of services and the means of quality assurance for young people, information service managers and funding bodies.
This manual exists as one of a growing library of materials produced by UNHABITAT for use by and in the One Stop and We Are the Future Urban Youth Centres.
Submit your review