- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Improving Homa Bay County’s Financial System: Rapid Assessment Report Regional
The purpose of the financial assessment was to find out the technical and institutional capacity of the County Government to generate and manage revenues from local sources in a sustainable way. The financial assessment was designed to develop baseline information which would be used for developing transformative interventions. Arising from the assessment, UN-Habitat would support the County Government to enhance its own source revenues for the purposes of improving services and infrastructure development.
Submit your review