- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Housing Finance Mechanisms in Indonesia
This report examines the nature and scope of the housing problem, the housing sector and the financial sector in Indonesia. It describes the structure, patterns, trends, characteristics and evolution of housing finance. It reviews the main players of the housing finance system and driving forces for the change. It examines the strategies and instruments for mobilising domestic resources and the sources and volume of housing finance.
It looks at the structure of mortgage industry and factors constraining the development of housing finance mechanism. It also describes the major low income housing finance programs and initiatives and housing finance subsidies programs in Indonesia. Finally it looks at the alternatives for developing housing mechanisms in Indonesia.
Submit your review