- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Housing Finance Mechanisms in Bolivia
This report reviews the housing finance mechanisms and instruments in Bolivia. It consists of six parts. Part 1 provides an overview of the political, macro-economic and financial sector and its development issues in Bolivia. Part 2 describes the state of housing in Bolivia, including the nature and scope of the housing problem, the structure of the housing market and the construction industry.
Part 3 analyzes the evolution of housing finance and the driving forces behind its development; and examines the role of the State in establishing and promoting housing finance, a stable financial sector, and recent housing and housing finance policies. Part 4 illustrates the main housing finance products and instruments in Bolivia. Part 5 examines bottlenecks and factors constraining the development of housing finance mechanisms in Bolivia. Finally, it presents the lessons and recommendations for developing housing finance in Bolivia.
Submit your review