- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Guide to Preparing a Housing Finance Strategy: Human Settlements Financing Tools and Best Practices
This guide sets out the key elements of a housing finance strategy and the process of developing a housing finance strategy, including the study of housing demand, identifying available resources, market forces and strategies to accomplishing housing finance goals and objectives. It provides assistance for member states on how to prepare successful housing finance strategies and action plans.
It guides member states in their future housing finance planning and better positions themselves to meet market potentials and address the gap between demand and supply in housing finance.
Submit your review