- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
GLTN Capacity Development Strategy
Developing capacity in the land sector is central to the goals, objectives and activities of the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN), and we have embraced the idea of finding better ways to do it. We are actively engaged in integrating capacity development into everything we do. To guide us, we have formulated a comprehensive capacity development strategy, which is presented in this booklet.
The GLTN Capacity Development Strategy gives guidance on GLTN policy, operations and purpose. It provides the principles, strategic framework and operational guidelines needed to significantly gear up GLTN’s work at the global, regional and, in particular, country level. Ultimately, the strategy will enable the development of the capacity of partners and institutions, necessary to test and implement pro-poor and gender responsive land tools for the achievement of land and property rights for all.
Submit your review