- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
GLTN Capacity Development Strategy
Developing capacity in the land sector is central to the goals, objectives and activities of the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN), and we have embraced the idea of finding better ways to do it. We are actively engaged in integrating capacity development into everything we do. To guide us, we have formulated a comprehensive capacity development strategy, which is presented in this booklet.
The GLTN Capacity Development Strategy gives guidance on GLTN policy, operations and purpose. It provides the principles, strategic framework and operational guidelines needed to significantly gear up GLTN’s work at the global, regional and, in particular, country level. Ultimately, the strategy will enable the development of the capacity of partners and institutions, necessary to test and implement pro-poor and gender responsive land tools for the achievement of land and property rights for all.