- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Global Campaign on Urban Governance: Youth, Children and Urban Governance
This policy paper forms part of UN-HABITAT’S Global Campaign on Urban Governance. The Campaign fosters the implementation of the Habitat Agenda goal of achieving sustainable human settlements in an urbanising world. Improving urban governance has been recognised internationally as one of the crucial steps towards the eradication of poverty.
The Campaign’s aim, therefore, is to raise awareness of, and advocate for, good urban governance around the world, and to increase the capacity of local governments and other stakeholders to practice good governance in urban settings.
Submit your review