- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Final Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Jordan Affordable Housing Programme, Phase 1, November 2016
The purpose of the Jordan Affordable Housing Programme (JAH Programme) evaluation is to provide UN-Habitat, its partners and donors a forward-looking assessment of UN-Habitat’s operational capacity, experience, achievements and challenges in the implementation of the programme. Focus was on assessing relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact outlook and sustainability as well as integrating of crosscutting issues of environment, gender, youth and human rights, draw lessons learned and make recommendations for a second phase.
Submit your review