- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Facilitators and Trainers Guidebook on Human Values-based Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Classrooms
This guidebook targets the Water and Sanitation Service Sector, such as public or private utilities in urban centres wishes to engage in water and sanitation education activities through dedicated classrooms and the Education Sector especially schools wishes to engage with the water and sanitation sector on joint education initiatives.
Submit your review