- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
External Evaluation of UN-HABITAT’s Water and Sanitation Trust Fund – Part 1: Synthesis Report
During the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund’s Advisory Board meeting in 2010, the Government of Norway announced its intention to undertake an external evaluation of its support to the Trust Fund. Subsequently, the Governments of Norway, Spain and the Netherlands, in collaboration with UN-Habitat, decided to jointly undertake the evaluation.
Submit your review