- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of UN-Habitat’s Role in Post-Disaster Recovery, Reconstruction and Development in Pakistan, 2005-2012 (1/2013)
This evaluation aims to provide the organization and its stakeholders with a greater understanding of UN-Habitat’s role in post-disaster recovery, reconstruction and development in Pakistan, through an independent assessment of its achievements, lessons and challenges and opportunities.
The evaluation is focused on the major programmes of the past few years, namely support for settlements flood recovery, rehabilitation of community infrastructure and facilities, and a One UN project, as examples of interventions. The evaluation assesses the performance of UN-Habitat based on a general overview of other project activities during the period.
Submit your review