- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Programme for Achieving Sustainable Urban Development Phase 1 (3/2017)
The evaluation of the ASUD programme is to provide the agency, its governing bodies and donors with an independent and forward-looking appraisal of the agency’s operational experience, achievements, opportunities and challenges. What will be learned from the evaluation findings is expected to play an instrumental role in informing decisions of UN-Habitat in the implementation of the New Urban Agenda; in planning and programming projects, in improving strategies, adjusting and correcting as appropriate, exploiting opportunities, replicating
and up-scaling the implementation approach used, and generating credible value for targeted beneficiaries and addressing national priorities. The period of the evaluation covers the start of the ASUD programme in July 2011 up to July 2017 and at a time when the projects of the first phase of the programme are completed.
Submit your review