- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Liaison Offices
The evaluation of the UN-Habitat liaison offices was conducted at the request of UN-Habitat management. The purpose of the evaluation was to assess the roles, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness and implications of the new reform of UN-Habitat on the liaison offices. Specially, the evaluation focused on key functions of the liaison offices in terms of organizational and technical representation, information sharing, advocacy and outreach, building of partnerships and resource mobilization.
Key achievements of the liaison offices and their challenges were assessed and analysed together with three scenarios for maintaining status quo, concentrating on liaison functions or strengthening the liaison offices.
Submit your review