- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the Open UN-Habitat Transparency Initiative 1/2016
Through the Open UN-Habitat web portal, which is part of the open UN-Habitat Transparency Initiative, UN-Habitat is able to show donors, partners and the public where and with whom the agency is working, the decisions taken, as well as the funding and reporting related to each project implemented or supported by UN-Habitat. The evaluation found the initiative timely and highly relevant. Evaluation survey respondents and interviewees see the Open UN-Habitat Transparency initiative as supportive to the needs of donors, partners, beneficiaries and UN-Habitat staff and supporting UN-Habitat’s reputation in development aid transparency. Several organizations are using the Open UN-Habitat website platform, including UNESCO, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Open Aid.
Submit your review