- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the Global Water Operators’ Partnerships Alliance GWOPA Strategy 2013-2017 (1/2018)
This report presents an evaluation of the Global Water Operators’ Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA) Strategy for the period 2013-2017. Water Operators’ Partnerships (WOPs) are peer-support exchanges between two or more water operators on a non-for-profit basis aimed at strengthening capacity and enhancing performance, thereby enabling water operators to provide better services to more people, with emphasis on the poor. The evaluation has performance, learning and accountability purposes and covers the strategy and the operational level. Lessons learnt as well as conclusions and recommendations of this evaluation will inform preparation of the 2018-2022 strategy.
Submit your review