- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Evaluation of the Experimental Reimbursable Seeding Operations
The Experimental Reimbursable Seeding Operations (ERSO) programme was designed and implemented to increase sustainable financing for affordable and social housing and infrastructure during a four-year experimental pilot period, 2007–2011.
This report is the evaluation carried out to assess progress on implementation of the ERSO programme during the experimental pilot period, and to suggest alternatives for more effective implementation of future activities.
Submit your review