- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the Establishment Process of the UN-HABITAT Rafik Hariri Memorial Award (5/2012)
The evaluation report presents findings, lessons and recommendations from the evaluation of the Rafik Hariri UN-Habitat Memorial Award launched in 2009 jointly by UN-Habitat and Rafik Hariri Foundation, the sponsor of the Award. It also covers an evaluability assessment of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Foundation and UN-Habitat.
The purpose of the evaluation was to provide lessons learned from the launch phase of the Memorial Award and recommendations to both UN-Habitat and the Foundation in order to improve future planning and implementation of the Award.
Submit your review