- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the Cooperation Agreement Between UN-Habitat and Sweden 2012-2015 (2/2016)
This evaluation of the 2012-2015 agreement between the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and UN-Habitat was welcomed by the donor for providing an assessment of results achieved and performance of 19 UN-Habitat projects supported through the agreement. The majority, about 74 per cent of the Sida funded projects were rated with ‘highly satisfactory’ or ‘satisfactory’ performance. Projects that paid attention to internal collaboration and monitoring effectiveness were found to be generally more successful than those that did not.
Submit your review