- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Evaluability Assessment of the UN-Habitat Strategic Plan 2014-2019
The evaluability assessment was conducted by the Evaluation Unit, UN-Habitat in 2016, with the purpose of determining appropriateness of both the design and processes of the Strategic Plan and to provide findings and recommendations which UN-Habitat Management could use to improve the design so that evaluating mid-term and final evaluations of the Strategic Plan could be reliable and credible.
Submit your review