- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Entrepreneurship Programming for Urban Youth Centres , Volume 4
The purpose of this Guide is to provide Urban Youth Centres, and municipalities in the process of setting up such Centres, with the following:
- Context information about Urban Youth Centres and issues of youth-led development and under-employment in the urban setting, laying the groundwork for the Centre to implement its own Entrepreneurship Program
- Practical advice for Centre Staff and Trainers on youth-led development, youth entrepreneurship programs, and effective training methods
- Step-by-step instructions on how to effectively set up, roll out and then sustain an Entrepreneurship Program at an Urban Youth Centre
- Helpful tools, templates and tips for getting started, running your program, tracking, monitoring and reporting
This manual exists as one of a growing library of materials produced by UNHABITAT for use by and in the One Stop and We Are the Future Urban Youth Centres.
Submit your review