- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Economic Development and Housing Markets in Hong Kong and Singapore
Hong Kong and Singapore have achieved a great deal in solving the housing problems for their people at all levels. This report examines the performance of housing markes and the relationship between economic development and housing markets in Hong Kong and Singapore.
It examines the housing systems and the types of government intervention, the impacts of government intervention in the housing markets in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Submit your review