- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Economic Development and Housing Markets in Hong Kong and Singapore
Hong Kong and Singapore have achieved a great deal in solving the housing problems for their people at all levels. This report examines the performance of housing markes and the relationship between economic development and housing markets in Hong Kong and Singapore.
It examines the housing systems and the types of government intervention, the impacts of government intervention in the housing markets in Hong Kong and Singapore.