- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Documento De Programa De Pais 2008-2009 – Colombia
The next two years the Government of Colombia will promote the strategy of Amicable Cities defined in the National Development Plan 2006-2010 for the improving of housing and the promotion of macro projects of national interest for land housing and services supply at the regional level. The strategy for international cooperation 2007-2010 with UN-HABITAT gives emphasis to four strategic areas:
Improving the conditions of poverty, sustainable development, governance and peace and security. Additionally, the goal for water and sanitation is for the construction of 32 Departmental plans developed to improve water and sanitation access to 3.6 million and 4 million inhabitants.
Submit your review