- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Document de Programme-Pays 2008-2009 – République Démocratique du Congo
This HCPD is based on the Human Settlement areas of the country’s UNDAF, and on the Action Plan 2007-2011 led by the DRC Ministry of Urban Planning and Housing. The UN system supports the priorities and needs embodied in the DRC Poverty Reduction Strategy Document (DSCRP) and Priority Action Plan (PAP) 2007-2008 as well as in the MDGs.
By the end of 2008, the PAP seeks to achieve the objectives related to the implementation of the “Five Pillars” which the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo has validated: infrastructure, employment, education, health and housing.
Submit your review