- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
COUNTRY ACTIVITIES REPORT 2019
The main objective of the present “Country Activities Report (CAR) 2019” is to ensure that member States are adequately informed about UN-Habitat’s projects portfolio and the progress made in implementing our activities at country level in pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals. This is pursuant to resolution 5/5 of the Commission on Human Settlements1, which called for an information document highlighting the Agency’s ongoing interventions and providing evidence of achievements so far. Previously known as UN-Habitat’s “Operational Activities Report”, this document has been an integral part of the mandatory documentation prepared by the Secretariat for consideration by the Governing Council since its establishment in 2001.
Submit your review