- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Country Activities Report 2009
This report carries short summaries of each of UN-HABITAT’s country activities. These reference sheets include: the total project or programme cost, partner institutions, background objectives, activities and results.
The report is divided into six sections with the first section devoted to global and inter-regional programmes, followed by five sections describing UN-HABITAT’s activities in each region: Africa, the Arab States, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. In the past this document was focused on operational activities. In line with the Medium Term Strategic and Institutional Plan (MTSIP) it now covers all country activities of UN-HABITAT.
Submit your review