- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Councillor’s Guide To Learning Application
This manual is to be used as a companion to the Training for Elected Leadership Series. This Guide contains reading materials, instructions and forms designed to facilitate the learning process, to support the use of knowledge and skills and to maximize the impact of training on improved performance of local government councillors and other local leaders.
Submit your review