- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Community Mapping Guide , A youth community mapping toolkit for East Africa – Volume 3
The concept of One Stop Centres grew out of a collaborative process with key stakeholders including youth, municipal leaders, and UN-HABITAT. The centres are envisioned to provide youth with safe spaces in urban settings where they can meet and take the lead in their own development as well as that of their urban environment, and be participants through initiatives such as municipal and national Youth Councils, for example in shaping policy related to issues affecting youth.
This manual exists as one of a growing library of materials produced by UNHABITAT for use by and in the One Stop and We Are the Future Urban Youth Centres.
Submit your review